Thursday, July 19, 2007

My Space

I've had a myspace account for about 2 years. I enjoy it because it's a fun way for my family and I to keep in touch. Mainly with my siblings and cousins. It's fun to decorate it and is the first time I've ever gotten really into something online. And if you don't know me, that's a big deal!

I have gotten hacked into once. A message had gotten passed on to me that looked like it was coming from my sister. I clicked on it and it made it look like I had accidently signed out. So, I signed back in not knowing it was a page where they were getting my login and password. They made it look just like the myspace sign in page. The URL was a little bit different but I didn't notice. Anyways, now I make sure to change my password every now and then. And I have everything set to private/friends only setting. That's easy to set up.

It's pretty user friendly. It took me a little bit to get a hang of the blogging and posting. But it's the only thing I've stayed constant with. And again, that says a lot. I use to just use the internet to check my email. Now I check my myspace too!

No comments: