Sunday, August 19, 2007

P.S. Good Reads

So, I forgot to mention this after I looked at the Library Thing step. It reminded me a lot of Good Reads. It's a free and fun web sight where you can keep track of what you've read, what you want to read and what you're currently reading. You can rate them and comment them and even have friends. It's fun to look at what you're friends are reading and what they had to say about books. You can even add comments to their reads. My friends give me a lot of ideas of what books I might want to read next. I enjoy it because I often forget about books I've said I've wanted to read. Now I have a nice list of "to read" books in my Good Reads account! I also notice that there is a book swap option where you can actually send and share books w/ others. I haven't done that yet but I think it's a great way of recycling "good reads". If anything, you should just check it out.

1 comment:

InterlibraryLynn said...

Good Reads sounds fun. Is there a limit to how many books you can list like on LibraryThing? Do they have a lot of non-fiction?