Sunday, August 26, 2007

Youtube, Itube, wealltube!

I cheered out loud when I read, "...we aren't going to require you to sign up for an account this time." THANK YOU!!!

I went through all the video links. I liked the way the Photobucket one looked at first. It seemed easy to use. But then I couldn't find anything telling me about the video clip I was watching. I think I might like the Myspace one the best because it gives you backgrounds on what you're watching. But of course I enjoy Youtube! And just for kicks I looked up an old library I worked in, Urbana Free Library, and found a funny video of some old co-workers handing out the new Harry Potter. Anyways, it's funny what you can find just by typing something into the search engine. I put in my home town, Neoga, IL and found a clip of people shooting guns and some church thing. That is about right!

This could add some help in the ways of running a library. Me being a visual learning we could have all kinds of clips that showed patrons "how to" tips. Such as reading call numbers! Any volunteers to be in that video? Sarah Troy? I know how much you love being on camera!

No comments: