Monday, September 17, 2007

Reflection time

Awww...it's all over!

When I first heard about this I got really excited. Then we started doing it and I got really frustrated. I just didn't have the patience for it. But towards the end I really started to appreciate all these new things I was learning. I found out about some pretty amazing stuff! Some stuff that I now use in my everyday life! I've even started going back to earlier steps to try them again since I was getting so frustrated at the time.

I'm glad that I plowed through. And I thank my Lib 2.0 sidekick, Sheri, for pulling me through it all. And thanks for all the Lib. 2.0 peeps out there who made this possible. For someone who only ever used the internet to check her email and St. Louis Cardinals, my brain feels full of possibilities now!

No comments: